Our Boot Camp course is a complete strength and conditioning program designed to kick start your fitness and performance. Our workouts utilize constantly varied functional movements designed to enhance your competency at all physical tasks.
Each day of the Boot Camp will bring a different and challenging workout spanning the range of human movement from pushing, pulling, jumping and lunging to dynamic multi-plane lifts and exercises under the expert instruction of our experienced Coaching staff.
During Boot Camp you can expect to:
- Lose Body fat
- Build confidence and mental toughness
- Increase your energy levels
- Increase your strength & endurance
- Increase your lean muscle
- Strengthen your core
- Sleep better and more deeply
- Lower your stress levels
- Receive expert instruction in a fun, inclusive environment
- Make new positive friendships
- Become part of a supportive community
The Boot Camp consists of three 1 hour long sessions at 5:35 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and beginning November 1, 2017 at 10am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The 10am class will have free child-care available. All boot camp members will have as well as access to all Applewood CrossFit “Open Gym” times.
Additionally, upon signup you will have access to a personal workout and nutrition tracking program and an optional nutritional consultation.