New Year Nutrition Challenge
Who is ready to kick of 2018 with some healthy lifestyle changes??
We are excited to announce that we will be launching a 6-week Nutrition and Fitness challenge, starting in the new year. The Nutrition Challenge is designed to help you take control of your nutrition by improving diet, fitness and confidence. There will be 2 levels of compliance, and prizes will be awarded (based on compliance) to the top participants in each category. The focus will be evenly weighted on fitness and nutrition, as we find they always go hand in hand. We will have a kick off seminar to answer any questions and review the whole challenge.
The nutrition seminar will be open to all AWCF members and everyone is encouraged to join us!
What you will get in the Challenge:
Our nutrition challenge will combine nutrition, lifestyle, and accountability in a fun and engaging competition and will include:
- Nutrition seminar
- Online nutrition and fitness tracking via your Wodify app
- Private Facebook page to engage with other Challenge participants, share recipes and tips
- Weekly nutrition, lifestyle, and fitness articles
- Weekly recipes
- 2 compliance levels to meet your goals
- Accountability and support
- Prizes for the winner of each compliance level
- Prize package to include choice of Workt knee sleeves! (choice of 5mm or 7mm stock colors)
Kickoff Nutrition Seminar (2 sessions)
- Thursday January 4 – 6:40pm
- Friday January 5 – 5:30pm
- At the seminar, we will have a general nutrition discussion, review the compliance levels (Elite and Lifestyle), review the tracking method, and have a Q&A session.
- Elite compliance level
- Strict paleo and no alcohol + 3 workouts/week (logged into Wodify)
- Lifestyle compliance level
- “Relaxed” paleo that will include some concessions for select “non- paleo” foods and very limited concessions for alcohol + 3 workouts/week (logged into Wodify)
Nutrition Challenge Dates
- Monday January 8 – Friday February 16
- Early bird price – $25/person (December 10-20)
- Regular price – $45/person (December 21-January 8)
- Sign-up will go live on December 10 on www.applewoodcrossfit.com